The study has FIVE foci of interest:
1) to better understand the sectoral and cross-country differences in fast-growing enterprises in Europe
2) To investigate the role of research mobility in steering research excellence, by analyzing the impact of researchers’ inflows, outflows, and “turbulence” (inflows + outflows) on the citation impact or research excellence of universities and other research organizations
3) to explore the location determinants of foreign direct investments in R&D at the regional level in EU-28 countries
4) to provide support in the improvement and refinement of existing indicators to measure research excellence and innovation output
5) to investigate the impact of EU research funding initiatives on the production of excellent research.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call