"Researchers, strength of ERA, Pure energy of ideas and People, Commitment, Competence - the themes addressed by RESPEcT of Frascati Scienza: rich of activities, mix of positive and ""clean"" energy, to get research and mainly researcher closer to people.
Two important locations: Frascati to keep the link with research centers, soul of the Association and previous editions of the NIGHT, and Rome to reach the heart of the capital.
During the night numerous activities, open research institute, conferences and scientific cafés in Frascati and in the exclusive location in Rome – the new Tiburtina Station - shows, connections, experiments, combined with art in music, dance, painting, photography and other. Many activities will be realized to entertain the audience with interesting ludic activities to enhance the role of researcher:
• Experiments to intrigue and interest children and not only
• Connections to relevant organizations and institutions such as the Children’s Hospital Bambin Gesù which, will provide its own spaces, present new technologies on medical robotics and organize a treasure hunt and fun activities for the children
• Possibility to e-interact with researchers through video blogs and profiles on social networks and interact through a “confessional”
• An unusual and extraordinary meeting between scientific journalists and researchers, to learn how to communicate in the most correct and inspiring way.
All these activities will be communicated during the awareness campaign, thanks to a break-through media plan.
• Use of the Internet: a specific web radio, social networks in full swing and a constantly updated website.
• Unconventional communication initiatives; flash mob / guerrilla marketing.
• Outdoor and dynamic advertising to ""meet"" people on the streets, while they live their daily life.
Pure energy of researchers, full of passion for their job, search for new sustainable energy to give real support to society, advance respect for people and environment"
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsrenewable energy
- social sciencesmedia and communicationsjournalism
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesinternet
- humanitiesartsvisual arts
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringrobotics
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call