The main objective of the current proposal is the development of an Electrical Network Analysis Model (ENAM) in Saber simulation environment and at behavioral modeling level. The model will be used for the analysis of power quality, stability and reliability of different configurations for the Electrical Test Bench (ETB). The proposal is based on the following keypoints:
1) a detailed Saber model for the ENAM will be implemented in order to perform short transient analyses. Starting from the literature regarding electrical equipment modeling, first a mathematical model will be derived. Successively, it will be translated into an electrical scheme adopting Saber standard library elements where possible, or user-defined components implemented in MAST code as an alternative. The ENAM will be equipped with a high-level supervisory control scheme, in order to manage failures. About testing process, a set of devoted tests will be performed, mainly referring to required stability, power quality, reliability and failure mode behavior.
2) a devoted software will be implemented in order to interface with the Saber models and perform the required tests. The software will be implemented as standalone, however requiring the presence of a full Saber package installed on the target machine, but hiding to the user the complexity of the Saber environment. The devoted software will use an external mathematical calculation environment (e.g. Matlab) for implementing the post-processing functionalities above reported (i.e. power quality, failure mode and reliability analysis)
The proposed Project follows a typical workflow for both modeling process and software development basic tasks.
The modeling activities will be based on main theoretical analysis, mathematical formulation, models implementation and results verification task. On the other hand, the software development workflow will be based on requirements analysis, specs derivation, design, implementation, testing and validation
Field of science
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/software/software development
- /natural sciences/mathematics/applied mathematics/mathematical model
- /humanities/languages and literature/literature - general
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/software
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeJTI-CS - Joint Technology Initiatives - Clean Sky
81031 Aversa Ce