Era-net Transport (ENT) has evolved since 2004 into a service platform for Programme Owners and Managers, providing the required framework for initiating and implementing transnational research and innovation funding collaborations ENTIII will further strengthen the foundation of the ERA, engaging 20 partner countries and regions, represented by Europe’s most relevant national transport research and innovation programmes.
• Prepare and launch large-sized annual flagship initiatives, coordinated with the SST programme, with a size of ideally some 10 million EURO. Within ENTIII the launch of 2 flagships is envisaged. A flagship might include multiple topics;
• Prepare and launch small- and medium-sized transnational research and innovation funding initiatives. Within ENTIII the launch of at least 4 such funding initiatives is envisaged;
• Explore and –if possible- deploy new ways, geometries and settings for transnational cooperation and funding, e.g. through deployment of Structural and Cohesion funds;
• Enlarge the visibility of national research and innovation funding activities, their results and achievements and of the added value of transnational collaborations through ENT and thereby increased impact in the ERA.
ENTIII will build on the achievements, networks and tools of the previous ENTs and on the acquired experiences and know-how. ENTIII will step beyond through:
• Expanding the network of European countries and regions and intensify the support for (new) ENT partners;
• Launching more large-scale funding initiatives involving budgets of up to 10 million EURO;
• Enhancing the support for programme owners and managers in partner countries and regions to better fit their funding schemes and procedures to transnational funding collaborations.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA-CA - Coordination (or networking) actions
2595 AC The Hague