The MYRRHA project aims to develop and to construct a world-class and first-of-a-kind nuclear research infrastructure. The design and the construction of the MYRRHA facility is particularly challenging since it requires the management of a large number of activities in view of achieving technical excellence in compliance with the project budget and schedule. Accordingly, state-of-the-art project management procedures and instruments have to be defined and implemented taking into account the constraints and the specifics of MYRRHA.
The MARISA proposal for a Coordination and Support Action plans to bring the MYRRHA project to a level of maturity required to enable the construction work to start. Work proposed as part of MARISA includes the following main work packages:
• Overall coordination. In this work package, management procedures and instruments to oversee the overall coordination of the MYRRHA projects will be defined and developed.
• Strategic and consortium planning. As part of this work package, a roadmap will be developed for integrating different national and international initiatives in support of the MYRRHA development.
• Legal aspects. In the framework of the MARISA project, the appropriate legal framework for the MYRRHA undertaking will be identified and implemented. The legal framework will be tailored to the composition of the consortium and initiatives will be taken aiming at the implementation of inter-governmental agreements outlining participation in MYRRHA.
• Consortium governance. In this work package, appropriate management methods and procedures will be developed and implemented taking into account the particularity and the constraints of innovative projects as MYRRHA.
• Financial aspects. In this work package, cost specificities of the project and financing and funding mechanisms will be developed.
• Technical coordination work. The technical management of the MYRRHA project as part of MARISA involves coordination and support actions for
Field of science
- /social sciences/sociology/governance
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA-CA - Coordination (or networking) actions