"TEMPO addresses the needs of European companies and society for embedded control technology, through training on cutting edge research in the rapidly emerging inter-disciplinary field of embedded predictive control and optimization. The key objectives are:
- to expand the scientific and technical knowledge platform for Embedded Predictive Control and Optimization in Europe;
- to exploit this platform to train a new generation of world class researchers and professionals that are highly attractive for employment by the European industry;
- to establish structures for long-term cooperation and strengthen the relations among the leading universities and industry in Europe in this field, to continuously develop the research training platform that European industry relies on.
To achieve the objectives listed above, the main tasks of TEMPO are:
- to attract and train 14 Early Stage Researchers in embedded MPC and optimization via a joint academic/industrial program of cutting edge training-by-research, high quality supervision, complementary and transferable skills training, inter-network secondments, and workshops;
- to create a closely connected group of leading European scientists that are highly sought after by European industry, and ready to push forward embedded MPC and optimization into new innovative products, industries and services;
- to build a solid foundation for long-term European excellence in this field by disseminating the research and training outcomes and best practice of TEMPO into the doctoral schools of the partners, and by fostering long-term partnerships and collaboration mechanisms that will outlast the ITN;
- to disseminate the know-how of the participants to each other and to external groups via networking activities, inter-sectoral exposure, secondments, workshops, demonstrations, sharing of learning material, public engagement and outreach activities, and open source public domain software outcomes."
Aufforderung zur Vorschlagseinreichung
Andere Projekte für diesen Aufruf anzeigen
FinanzierungsplanMC-ITN - Networks for Initial Training (ITN)
91192 Gif Sur Yvette Cedex
2521 AL Den Haag