Periodic Reporting for period 1 - GalacteaplusKam (Services for enhancing the innovation management capacity of SME’s in the Spanish regions of Asturias, Cantabria, Castilla y León and Galicia)
Reporting period: 2014-07-01 to 2014-12-31
The main objectives are:
• To enhance the innovation management capacity services that the Enterprise Europe Netwok offers in the frame of the Galactea-plus consortium. It is a pilot project intended to learn how to implement the most appropriate methodology to include in the current services that the consortium offers to the most advanced companies within the geographical area of Asturias, Cantabria, Castilla y León and Galicia.
• To analyse the strengths and gaps in the innovation management capability of SMEs by means of the Improve assessment tool in order to define an action plan implementation.
• To provide the key account management service to companies granted with the SME Instrument project.
• To define a number of 33 7-day service packages.
- KAM service provided to 7 local companies
- Close contact with the most innovative companies
- Deveolpmente of two innovation reports by means of the REMA-tool
- 2 in-depth meetings with two companies have been made as the first approach to an innovation analysis by means of the Improve tool.
- In the tasks of WP1, the companies have appreciated the role of the KAM and also the role of the coach. The possibility of open new markets and to be helped in the definition and development of a specifi action plan is a major support for companies.
- Concerning the actions developed in WP2, the expected impact will be the result of the devolopment of the action plan, probably in the next months.