The objective of the I-ALLOW project is therefore to study, design, develop and test an innovative approach which improves the safety of population and infrastructure in day time, night time and all-weather conditions by proving a state of the art multi-spectral imaging and processing system.
I-ALLOW will be able to:
• A low cost single sensor imaging solution with versatile capabilities.
• Image in low light (night-time) conditions.
• Image in standard light (day-time) conditions.
• Image in harsh weather conditions (rain, snow, smog).
• Object detection based on multispectral data.
• Object detection based on 3D range data.
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeRIA - Research and Innovation action
16122 Genova Ge
81 338 Gdynia