Periodic Reporting for period 1 - CONCEPT (CONductive fast Charge system for Electric buses in Public Transport)
Reporting period: 2014-09-01 to 2015-02-28
• Discussion with main stakeholders: European Bus Manufacturers, Charge point Operators, Public Transport Companies, Cities and regions potentially interested in Hybrid & Electric (H&E) public transport bus services, Banks and other potential investors.
• Benchmark study performed on its competitors and pilot projects.
• Identification targeted end user market and provide insight into the determining factors for influencing technology selection.
• Assessment of the future business market landscape.
• Identification of most promising countries to target for market entry and action plan for market entry.
• Sharing the outcomes of the various trials as case studies to prospective customers.
• Provide evidence supporting the technology.
• Demonstration on how the system will deliver no adverse impact on vehicle availability, deployment and timetables.
• Investigation and implementation on interoperability segments, such as OCPP and CCS/MODE4.
• Operational capacity analysis.
• Development of the implementation plan.