Periodic Reporting for period 1 - REVIVOS (REVIVOS - REVIVING SINGERS THROUGH VOICE SYNTHESIS)
Reporting period: 2014-11-01 to 2015-04-30
We depart from the initial disruptive idea of reviving legendary singers through voice synthesis. It allows creating a new repertoire of songs with the voice of living or deceased legendary singers by means of synthesis that retain the character and expressiveness of the original singer.
Throughout the project, we carried out market study, meetings with advisors and user group sessions that validated the initial idea, and led us to upscale to a larger business opportunity for music content creators and copyright owners that can impact global audiences. The results are the basis for the SME Instrument Phase 2 application.
The main results achieved include:
● adaptation of the synthesis technology to create a demonstrator.
● expert user groups with Music Industry stakeholders.
● refinement of the business idea to a more scalable business model
● market study and preparation of a complete Business Plan
● selection of members for the Advisory Board.