Periodic Reporting for period 1 - PROSME-INN (PROSME - Improving RO3 SMEs management of innovation)
Reporting period: 2015-01-01 to 2016-12-31
- ensure delivery of “Key Account Management” (KAM) support services for SME Instrument beneficiaries in Romania RO3 region;
- ensure the delivery of consulting services of enhancing innovation management capacity and processes for RO3 SMEs.
The specific objective contribute to the achievement of the PROSME EEN implementation strategy, particularly to the:
- development of internationally competitive SMEs in RO3 region, realizing their innovation potential and increasing their innovation capacities;
- increasing SMEs in RO3 skills and capacities for making best use of the opportunities provided by EU policies and programmes, especially Horizon 2020;
- increasing the capacities and skills in RO3 region of SME business support services and other stakeholders, public and private.
- capacity and competence building for the new members of the consortium for delivering “Enhancing innovation management capacity and processes in client SMEs” services, using IMPROVE approach;
- actual delivery of the “Enhancing innovation management capacity and processes in client SMEs” service for 51 companies in RO3 region.
In order to achieve these results the following activities were carried-out: innovation management assessment and bench marking exercises followed by action plans development and implementation with a view to improve innovation activities and innovation management performance of the client SME.
- for the service package on “Key account management” for the beneficiaries of the SME instrument the impact cannot be recorded - this service package was not provided due to the lack of potential beneficiaries of the service in the geographical area covered by the action – RO3 area;
- for the service package on “Enhancing SME innovation management capacity” a general positive impact may be described, directly for the competitiveness and specific managerial and consulting knowledge of the actors involved, client companies as well as PROSME consultant, and indirectly for the RO3 SMEs, as potential beneficiaries of EEN PROSME services.