The overall aim of MOBISTYLE is to raise consumer awareness and awareness of ownership, thus empowering consumers and providing confidence of choosing the right thing, by providing attractive tailor-made combined knowledge services on energy use, indoor environment, health and lifestyle, by ICT-based solutions. This awareness will support and motivate end-users to well informed pro-active behavior towards energy use, energy efficiency and health.
The objectives are:
1. To make energy use and energy efficiency understandable and easy to handle in an attractive way by unlocking and translating large data sets using data science from energy monitoring for consumers.
a. To transform ‘big data’ into ‘smart data’, i.e. giving meanings to data, making data understandable and findable.
b. To develop easy to use, desirable ICT-based tools which will make energy monitoring a well-accepted and attractive ‘daily activity’ for end-users as well as for professionals (building managers).
2. To provide understandable information to consumers on health and life style in relation to energy use by combining energy monitoring with monitoring indoor environmental and behavior parameters
a. To combine the several low-cost, non-intrusive devices and monitoring with the energy monitoring.
b. To offer the end user transparency on energy use/efficiency, indoor environment, health and lifestyle.
3. To motivate behavioral change of consumers/energy end-users by combined modular information on energy use, health and lifestyle: To transform this information into knowledge for raising awareness on energy use and behavior, thus motivating and supporting to come to a behavioral consciousness and change of lifestyle concerning energy and health.
4. To foster new business models and applications
5. To deploy and validate the developed solutions and services in different building types and user types, demonstrating a significant reduction of final energy use, prompted by these solutions.
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/business model
- /social sciences/economics and business
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science
- /social sciences/sociology/governance/public services
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science/big data
- /engineering and technology/environmental engineering/waste management/energy efficiency
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeIA - Innovation action
NW11 9RS London
40 114 Katowice