AGINFRA+ addresses the challenge of supporting user-driven design and prototyping of innovative e-infrastructure services and applications. It particularly tries to meet the needs of the scientific and technological communities that work on the multi-disciplinary and multi-domain problems related to agriculture and food. It will use, adapt and evolve existing open e-infrastructure resources and services (AGINFRA, OpenAIRE, EGI, EUDAT, D4Science), in order to demonstrate how fast prototyping and development of innovative data- and computing-intensive applications can take place.
AGINFRA+ will evolve and develop further the resources and services of the AGINFRA research data e-infrastructure, which has been developed in the context of the FP7 agINFRA project and is now being operated and evolved by key stakeholders in agriculture and food (including Agroknow, the Food and Agriculture Organisation of the United Nations, INRA, Wageningen UR, the Chinese Academy of Agricultural Sciences and others).
Fields of science
- agricultural sciencesagriculture, forestry, and fisheriesagricultureagronomy
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesdata sciencedata analysis
- social sciencesother social sciencessocial sciences interdisciplinarysustainable development
- engineering and technologyother engineering and technologiesfood and beveragesfood safety
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesdata sciencebig data
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesdata sciencedata mining
- social sciencessociologygovernancecrisis management
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call