Several significant Industries rely on large scale, continuing, and fully safe operations in and around geological sites. These are the Mining, Construction and Oil & Gas Industries. With multiple accidents and non-complete monitoring of how their operations are impacting the terrain, the issue is far from resolved.
Dares, a European company formed by staff with multiple years’ of experience in the industrial remote monitoring field wish to change this. We have an excellent satellite-based remote monitoring(inSAR) solution under development, now we wish to add Drone, Ground Radar and near realtime processing to generate the complete wide area to local area monitoring and alerting solution.
We are in a unique position to do this. We have both the academic and industrial skill sets. Now we wish to confirm the possibilities in real detail, to validate our business case across all our markets. We propose the public launch of MotionMapper in parallel to this phase 1 project as a key milestone in our plans to execute a high-value business opportunity which has the clear capacity to greatly increase our sales, to capture further investment and to drive our rapid expansion.
Field of science
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/information engineering/telecommunications/radio technology/radar
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/robotics/autonomous robots/drones
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/business model
- /engineering and technology/electrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineering/electronic engineering/sensors
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call