‘NOEMIX – New Mobility in Friuli Venezia Giulia’ supports the transition towards e-mobility in public fleets by building integrated technical, economic and legal expertise for the launch of concrete investments.
NOEMIX combines public and private organizations with institutional competence (Regional Authority FVG is the leading public administration), technical/technological and economic/financial expertise and securing the involvement of private sector operators.
NOEMIX implements a participated approach to involve the main public and private stakeholders, including mobility service providers, the lenders’ community, procurers and final users of the mobility service.
The project aims to:
- develop an innovative, standardized and easily replicable methodology based on the transition from a ‘fully public-owned fleet’ model to a ‘public-private mobility service partnership’ exploiting regional demand aggregation;
- replace a significant share (around 30%) of vehicles owned by public institutions through a mix of rationalization in use and a mobility-as-a-service scheme based on long-term lease and car-sharing of e-vehicles;
- trigger e-mobility and RES-plants investments for € 21,4m with a 1:23,7 leverage factor;
- build technical economic, legal capacity within public authorities;
- support the uptake of the methodology, tools and outcomes developed in NOEMIX by regional authorities in new areas and countries.
The work-plan entails 4 main steps for the development of the scheme (participated context analysis, technical feasibility study, financial scheme and business plan, legal/administrative procedures to launch the tender), measures dedicated to dissemination and replication of the scheme (national/international Committee of Observers and replication laboratories). The above combined with experienced management and coordination and supported by a comprehensive communication campaign propping up each individual action for an effective implementation of the work-plan.
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action