There is an ever increasing complexity of the systems we engineer in modern society, which includes facing the
convergence of the embedded world and the open world. This complexity creates increasing difficulty with providing
assurance for factors including safety, security and performance - particularly for safety critical systems such as the
transportation, aerospace and the industrial control domains.
In this project we will focus on the following:
• Safety/Security/Performance to be considered together, during the overall life cycle of our products.
• Flexibility across domains.
• Consolidate the industrial market by reducing costs and increasing system quality and maintaining compliance with more
and more exacting standards.
• Improved tool features and capabilities
Field of science
- /social sciences/economics and business/business and management/commerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeECSEL-RIA - ECSEL Research and Innovation Action
28232 Rozas De Madrid
67100 L Aquila
13857 Aix En Provence
627 00 Brno