The ambition of BlueSky project is to build a self-sustainable service platform providing Air Quality services based on Earth Observation data. These services will provide updated emissions inventories, advanced forecasting systems and decision making tools to manage air quality events in order reduce their economic and societal impact. This platform will cover pollutants having a higher economic and social impact such as PM2.5 PM10, SO2, NO2 and CO.
BlueSky team wants to demonstrate the viability and sustainability of BlueSky platform through developing business cases in new identified markets such as Mobile Apps, Smart Home Devices, Green Supply Chain Industries, Insurance Risk, Smart Cities and Real Estate as well as established markets such as Environmental Regulation and Planning. We want also to develop our platform services in markets where the impact will be higher and where the sustainability of the project will be easier. These markets will be Europe, China and India. We already engaged real key potential customers from these markets.
BlueSky project would also like to build a one-stop portal platform containing tools and functionalities that facilitate and simplify the access, visualization and management of the large volume data generated. We think that improving data handling combined with an innovative and attractive communication strategy is a must to bridge some existing gaps between existing potential customers and our team.
Fields of science
- social sciencesother social sciencessocial sciences interdisciplinarysustainable development
- engineering and technologycivil engineeringurban engineeringsmart city
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringair pollution engineering
- engineering and technologyelectrical engineering, electronic engineering, information engineeringelectronic engineeringautomation and control systemshome automation
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call