Periodic Reporting for period 1 - VoLTE-DM (VoLTE device management platform: enabler for the transition to full-LTE mobile networks and more efficient use of the scarce radio spectrum)
Reporting period: 2017-12-01 to 2018-05-31
The objectives for the feasibility study were:
1. Build and test API-level integration to operators’ core network.
2. Prepare a highly competitive Phase 2 application and secure pilot partners and investors for the planned Phase 2 project.
1. It became apparent that mobile network providers do not allow for direct integration to IMS (IP Multimedia System) Core network. So integrations to Radius, Diameter, and LDAP protocols were built.
2. We committed several pilot partners and identified potential new resellers and investors.
3. We compiled a comprehensive action list that needs to be executed before the Trivore platform achieves the maturity required for global scale-up.
4. From the business plan perspective, the feasibility study revealed three major additional insights on customer needs: (1) operators are highly interested in authentication and identification, (2) operators are interested in getting a more detailed overview of the devices in their network and (3) there is a growing interest towards making our platform able to collect data and manage IoT devices.
5. The feedback gathered from potential customers validated our pricing structure and we plan to proceed with our initial strategy with only minor modifications.
6. The newest market information confirm that VoLTE is on the verge of rapid growth, urging Trivore to proceed with the commercialization of its technology to seize the first-mover advantages.