The R&I PEERS project will be based on the concept of gender equality, that can be expressed as “women and men enjoy the
same status and have equal opportunity to realize their full human rights and potential to contribute to national, political,
economic, social and cultural development, and to benefit from the results”.
The R&I PEERS project aims at creating and validating pilot experiences aiming at disrupting the gender-biased approach
and those unconscious rules that limit the participation and the career of women in research and innovation in the
Mediterranean Area. To do so, we will leverage on the synergies of structured dialogues and women’ empowerment through
skills and entrepreneurial perspective of research and innovation.
The project objectives are:
1. Implementation and improvement of 7 GEPs in R&I related organisations
2. Smooth the gap of gender representation in decision-making and research-performing processes
3. Maximise the impact and the efficacy of gender content into the research programmes
The proposal aims at realizing and providing a double vision of equality (increasing the numbers of women in decision
making positions throughout the R&I system will reduce the waste of European talents) and opportunity (providing support to
the R&I entrerpreneurship based on more effective deployment female human capital, hence offering an important
competitive advantage for strengthening the scientific endeavor). Dissemination and exploitation plans of the project results will then ensure the sustaianbility of the action after the ending of the H2020 project.
- H2020-EU.5.f. - Develop the governance for the advancement of responsible research and innovation by all stakeholders, which is sensitive to society needs and demands and promote an ethics framework for research and innovation
- H2020-EU.5.b. - Promote gender equality in particular by supporting structural change in the organisation of research institutions and in the content and design of research activities
Invito a presentare proposte
Vedi altri progetti per questo bando
Meccanismo di finanziamentoCSA - Coordination and support action
101 83 Athens