CoME EASY - Syncronising European Energy Award (EEA) to CoM and other EU initiatives about energy and climate policies to accompany more and more tuned municipalities in their 2030 performance.
To facilitate municipalities in adopting energy and climate EU targets, CoME EASY will provide an open platform with supporting tools and materials for innovative and sustainable planning.
The strategic objective of the project is to empower public authorities in planning, implementing and monitoring sustainable energy and climate policies by
• optimising geographical and technical synergies and complementarity between the EEA and other methodologies (CoM/adapt, Compact, EIP on SCC, SCIS, E3P, the new CEN/CENELEC/ETSI Sector Forum on SSCC, the ISO standards and other EU projects …) facilitating multiple commitment, stakeholders’ and citizens’ engagement in the decision-making process and benchmarking/monitoring for the EU targets achievement
• capitalising partners’ previous experiences in EU and national pilot projects.
During the project will be developed and tested for the final roll out with the active participation of “Ambassador” municipalities
• new additional tools available on an open platform for a quantitative monitoring, benchmarking and knowledge sharing (emission inventories evaluation & monitoring including long term CO2 and energy reduction paths/scenarios, best practices library, KPIs dashboard compliant with the main EU systems, guidelines & training materials for advisors and municipal staff )
• the harmonized version of the EEA quality management system adapted in terms of process and outputs
• a successful methodology for the collaboration with civil society by an integrative stakeholder approach for sustainable policies promotion and interactive definition
• an enhanced cooperation among regional/national eea municipalities to harmonise the neighboring plans exploiting common efforts and to align local policies with regional/national strategies.
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action
8510 Redange Attert