Periodic Reporting for period 1 - EGREMPLARE (The first eco-friendly technology for greasy mixed plastics recycling)
Reporting period: 2018-05-01 to 2018-08-31
1. Potential market share calculated is 5,45% considering a calculated production of 38.400 t/year and 705.000 tonnes of PE, PP and PET destined to plastic conversion in Europe.
2. Our market strategy will be based on ensuring a stable availability and quality of the raw material and manufacturing of high added value brands PE Egrem®, PP Egrem®, PET Egrem® and P Egrem ®. Our strategy for plants construction will consist in a total capacity of 48.000 t/year of mixed plastics divided in 4 plants.
3. Phase 2 will consist in 5 work packages to be carried out in 2 years with a calculated project budget of 2.408.063€.
4. We identified and contacted nineteen stakeholders of EGREMPLARE value chain needed to accomplish the project development during Phase 2.
5. We will do an update of a patent search in Phase 2 but the conclusion of a first freedom to operate analysis done shows that there are no public patents which affect the freedom to operate.