The project will organise the presidency event (conference) “Europe’s Transfomation: Where People Matter” in Vienna, Austria, November 2018. It encompasses the operational and strategic work required to host this event, including Innovation and Content Management (e.g. collaboration with stakeholders to jointly design the conference programme); the Conference Logistics (e.g. organising a venue and the registration process); and Dissemination and Exploitation of the conference outcomes (e.g. setting up a conference website and collaborating with media). With regard to the wider context of the UN's Sustainable Development Goals, the overall aim of the conference is to foster an improved synergy between pertinent initiatives launched by the Commission and by the Member States, to the benefit of the overall coherence of actions within the field of research and innovation in the areas covered by Societal Challenge 5.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologyenvironmental engineeringenergy and fuelsrenewable energy
- social sciencespolitical sciencespolitical policiescivil societynongovernmental organizations
- natural sciencesearth and related environmental sciencesatmospheric sciencesclimatologyclimatic changes
- social scienceseconomics and businesseconomicssustainable economy
- social sciencespolitical sciencespublic administration