The ERA-LEARN consortium builds on and exploits the experiences of the predecessor projects since the consortium partners were involved in all of these initiatives. ERA-LEARN will:
- focus on increasing the impact of P2Ps and collecting evidence of impacts achieved;
- use a more thematic approach in tackling the challenges identified in P2Ps;
- more closely interact with the P2P community and become more ‘attractive’ while also meeting the needs of P2Ps;
- generate added value for joint programming in Europe going far beyond the state of the art
- realise a common approach to the planning and implementation of joint activities and aligned national and/or regional activities, their monitoring and impact assessment.
It will result in:
- mutual learning and better cooperation practices, enhanced efficiency and effectiveness of the P2P activities, and overcoming of potential barriers and obstacles;
- important indicators on the impacts of P2Ps made available;
- improved alignment of national research policies;
- common tools and approaches, developed by the P2P community, with a view to generate economies of scales;
- sharing of data on transnational projects resulting from the different P2Ps;
- benchmarking opportunities as a result of sharing of data;
- better communication of P2Ps towards their target communities.
Means and instruments to increase impact:
- the ERA-LEARN toolbox and web-based opportunities to share experiences and good practices
- provision of data on P2P networks as well as on transnational projects resulting from different P2Ps;
- continuation of the systematic process for monitoring and impact assessment of P2P networks, including their impacts at the policy, programme and RTD project levels;
- involvement of the entire P2P community by providing space for exchange at thematic level as well as via dedicated workshops, trainings and conferences.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action