Cybersecurity considerations for self-driving cars
The rise of connectivity and automation technology is creating more and more opportunities in many fields. Connected and autonomous vehicles (CAV) is a field widely affected by these technology advancements. While innovation is disrupting business standards and encouraging investments, it is also at risk of cybersecurity attacks. The EU-funded MALAGA project will use machine learning (ML) technology to investigate cybersecurity risks, as well as find ways to reduce risks in the CAV field. With ML, the project will predict risks and price insurance policies to pave the way for innovation and entrepreneurial activity in Europe.
Fields of science
- engineering and technologymechanical engineeringvehicle engineeringautomotive engineeringautonomous vehicles
- social sciencessociologyindustrial relationsautomation
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementbusiness models
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencesartificial intelligencemachine learningdeep learning
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciencescomputer security