Trained brains for brain health
The worldwide population is not getting younger. It’s ageing and putting our healthcare systems under pressure to cope with age-related diseases. In Europe, there’s a need for innovation, knowledge and experts who able to prompt significant changes in order to improve prediction, early diagnosis and prevention of neurodegenerative diseases with the priority to ensure brain health throughout life. In this direction, the EU-funded Neuro-Innovation project will establish a doctoral programme of training of new international experts who will become future leaders in research on brain health innovation. It will be focused on neuro-innovation, impact and neuro-ethics, combining knowledge of neurosciences, innovative management, social sciences and others to ensure a wide range of transferable skills.
Fields of science
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementinnovation management
- natural sciencescomputer and information sciences
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementemployment
- medical and health sciencesbasic medicineneurology
- social scienceseconomics and businessbusiness and managementcommerce