ENHANCERIA will contribute to the aim of the European Universities: bringing together creative citizens to cooperate across languages, borders and disciplines to address societal challenges, and contribute towards the modernization of universities and the revised European Research Area (ERA).
ENHANCERIA will support and strengthen the research and innovation dimensions of ENHANCE, the European Universities of Technology Alliance, through developing a transformation agenda for the alliance focusing on the role of universities as drivers and enablers of sustainable development.
Focus will be on four areas: sustainable development through transdisciplinary research, sustainable entrepreneurship and innovation ecosystems, human resource development, and research infrastructures.
ENHANCERIA will enable ENHANCE to include all core activities of modern universities - education, research and innovation (including service to society) - in the activities of the alliance. In developing an institutional transformation agenda the partners will explore, exchange and develop measures towards achieving the long-term vision of ENHANCE: driving responsible societal transformation through a strong alliance of European Universities of Technology.
Sub-objectives of ENHANCERIA are:
- Exploring practices, ways of working and structures across the alliance
- Establishing and widening international networks of employees within research and innovation
- Developing models for collaboration and recommendations for implementation
- Disseminating and exchanging models and practices
- Increasing the internationalization of research and innovation activities
- Identifying challenges and barriers at institutional, national and European level
- Developing new initiatives to be funded through internal, national and international sources
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call