The COOREERS project is proposed by consortium of 25 partners). The project will proceed in 7 work-packages interrelated to each other, 6 of them are focused on improvement of the competencies of the organisations being contact points on national level by networking and best practice exchange, one work-package is defined for the management/implementation of the project.
- WP1 Best practice exchange in Information and communication strategies and tools.
- WP2 Best practice exchange in Advising/proposal checking/writing.
- WP3 Best practice exchange in Partner-search (including consortium building).
- WP4 Knowledge building in research management of big projects.
- WP5 Knowledge building in EU-policies.
- WP6 Knowledge building in financial engineering (=cooperation with other funding programmes/funding possibilities).
- WP7 Management.
- FP6-NMP - Nanotechnologies and nanosciences, knowledge-based multifunctional materials and new production processes and devices: thematic priority 3 under the 'Focusing and integrating community research' of the 'Integrating and strengthening the European Research Area' specific programme 2002-2006.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCA - Coordination action