According to the EU innovation and energy policies a comprehensive network for a better understanding between energy enterprises and institutions and financial agents will be designed and developed based on the following criteria:
- Collaboration to update the financial services to the energy sector innovation needs.
- Provide practical and efficient solution to facilitate innovation agents in the energy sector the access to financial services.
The main objectives of this project are:
- Improving the access of entrepreneurs (energy technologies) to financial services.
- Promoting the collaboration between innovation agents and the financial service providers.
The project scope includes:
- Establishment of a stable collaboration EU innovation financing network for energy projects. The members of this Group would be enterprises, scientific institutions, universities, energy agencies, private and public financial institutions.
- Identification and analysis sector characteristics in relation to innovation financing and establish European map linking needs of sectors and funding sources.
- Develop methodologies, tools, guidance materials and procedures to improve the access of energy research players to innovation financing.
- Workshops and roundtables organisation to identify relevant issues and receive feedback from the market agents.
- IT infrastructure development to support the designed methodologies, tools and procedures.
- Co-ordination with other relevant EU initiatives: Gate2Growth and PAXIS.
- Elaborate policy and operative recommendations to the EU innovation policy.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCA - Coordination action