(1) To show the viability of modern CFB technology to maximise the use of biomass- based fuels in power generation.
(2) To increase competitiveness of biomass-based fuels in power production: logistic, fuel handling and feeding process, and risk for high temperature corrosion.
(3) To promote the use of bioenergy: regional advantages by creating new jobs, income distribution and collected taxes
(4) To boost the environmental benefits by substituting fossil fuels.
(5) To evaluate the socio-economic effects of the power plant operation and its fuel supply in the case of Alholmen.
(6) To show the adaptability of the results for other parts of Europe to shown the viability of the concept for those conditions.
(7) To study the public acceptance of biomass fired power plant compared to traditional power production
Call for proposal
Fifth Energie C
See other projects for this call