The research program focuses on a central theme relating governance and regulation of the sector of the social economy in a territorial context. This project is based on Vaesken and Zafiropoulou model centered to social innovation resulting from the articulation between modes of governance and modes of regulation.
The program treats three specific research orientations of social policies and local development:
1. Cultural policies (cultural management, place of users in the construction of cultural policies, innovating systems and devices). This axis points the difficulty in taking into account the requests of stakeholders in the construction of cultural policies building oriented to social regulation.
2. Healthcare policies (centered on active participation of users, innovating systems and devices of management in isolated territories). This axis analyzes news relationships, partnerships and services characterizing the healthcare sector, having for goal to manage medical territories.
3. Policies of social and economic integration of disadvantaged populations (innovating systems and devices of management). Within the framework of the social and professional integration it is important to study the roles of private and public operators in order to specify different types of configurations. These configurations aim to answer problems of social and economic insertion.
Moreover, a transverse axis on home care and integrated services will be developed.
This multidisciplinary research project integrates both economic, public policies and public management approaches. Our goals of work are multiple:
• To share university knowledge in the fields of social economy applied to partners territories.
• To cross research on regulation practices integrated in social policies.
• To analyze the role of users and to identify the strategies of actors.
• To describe territorial specificities and to theorize managerial practices.
Fields of science
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call