- The publication "A decade of EU-funded GMO research" has been published. Read the press release announcing the publication.
- The 2010 EUROBAROMETER SURVEY on LIFE SCIENCES and BIOTECHNOLOGY has been published. Read the press release announcing the publication.
- International Knowledge Based Bio Economy Forum: A unique multi-partner cooperation initiative
- The Interim Catalogues for 2.1 - Sustainable production (PDF, 30 MB), 2.2 - Food (PDF, 19 MB) and 2.3 - Biotechnologies (PDF, 15 MB) have been published
- ERA-NET in the area of food, agriculture and fisheries, and biotechnology (PDF)
- European Technology Platforms in the area of Food, Agriculture, Fisheries and Biotechnology (PDF)
The primary aim of funding the 'Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology' research theme under the Seventh Framework Programme (FP7) is to build a European Knowledge Based Bio-Economy (KBBE).
What will be funded?
The EU Member States have earmarked more than € 1.9 billion for funding this theme over the duration of FP7.
The 'Food, Agriculture and Fisheries, and Biotechnology' theme is built around three major activities':
Last updated on: 2013-01-21