CSA JPI HDHL 2.0Project reference: 696300
Funded under :
The second coordination and support action for the JPI Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life
Total cost:EUR 2 426 126,25
EU contribution:EUR 1 998 800,75
Topic(s):ISIB-13-2015 - Coordination action in support of the implementation by participating States of a Joint Programming Initiative on ‘A Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life’
Call for proposal:H2020-ISIB-2015-1See other projects for this call
Funding scheme:CSA - Coordination and support action
The main objectives of the 2nd Coordination and Support Action (CSA) of the Joint Programming Initiative Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life (JPI HDHL) are to support the further implementation of JPI HDHL and to create a sustainable collaboration of Member States (MS), the European Commission (EC) and related international organisations.
Support facilitated by the 2nd CSA will ensure sufficient progress on alignment and also on the ethos of joint programming in the area of nutrition and health becoming embedded within Member States’ research and innovation policies and programmes. The 2nd CSA will focus specifically on these issues and will take into account foresight and evaluation activities as important aspects for the future of research in the scientific and policy areas covered within the JPI HDHL.
Objectives of the 2nd CSA:
1. Alignment of national research programs on health and nutrition
2. Mature collaboration between the MS and focus on a sustainable support structure for the JPI.
3. Increase collaboration with important stakeholders. Industry, science and policy will be invited to take ownership of areas of the JPI which are under their responsibility.
4. Communication activities of the JPI will increase to make the JPI an even more important player in the area of Nutrition & Health.
5. Show the impact of joint programming on Nutrition & Health within the MS. The evaluation of the JPI will go beyond pure process indicators and will focus on effect and impact evaluation.
6. The collaboration within the JPI will move beyond Europe. In the first phase Canada and New Zealand have become partners, but the next five years will be used to broaden the scope of the JPI to new interested countries with a specific focus on Asia and the America’s.
EU contribution: EUR 707 500
Laan Van Nieuw Oost Indie 334
2593CE DEN HAAG
EU contribution: EUR 200 250
Via XX Settembre 20
EU contribution: EUR 74 230
Deichmanns Aue 29
EU contribution: EUR 349 366
EU contribution: EUR 36 625
EU contribution: EUR 203 098,5
EU contribution: EUR 124 000
50 avenue Daumesnil
EU contribution: EUR 89 501,25
Rue De L'Universite 147
75338 PARIS CEDEX 07
EU contribution: EUR 93 100
Burgemeester van Gansberghelaan 96
EU contribution: EUR 89 880
110 STANLEY STREET GRAFTON
EU contribution: EUR 31 250
Ve Struhach 1076/27
160 00 PRAHA