The main objectives of the 2nd Coordination and Support Action (CSA) of the Joint Programming Initiative Healthy Diet for a Healthy Life (JPI HDHL) are to support the further implementation of JPI HDHL and to create a sustainable collaboration of Member States (MS), the European Commission (EC) and related international organisations.
Support facilitated by the 2nd CSA will ensure sufficient progress on alignment and also on the ethos of joint programming in the area of nutrition and health becoming embedded within Member States’ research and innovation policies and programmes. The 2nd CSA will focus specifically on these issues and will take into account foresight and evaluation activities as important aspects for the future of research in the scientific and policy areas covered within the JPI HDHL.
Objectives of the 2nd CSA:
1. Alignment of national research programs on health and nutrition
2. Mature collaboration between the MS and focus on a sustainable support structure for the JPI.
3. Increase collaboration with important stakeholders. Industry, science and policy will be invited to take ownership of areas of the JPI which are under their responsibility.
4. Communication activities of the JPI will increase to make the JPI an even more important player in the area of Nutrition & Health.
5. Show the impact of joint programming on Nutrition & Health within the MS. The evaluation of the JPI will go beyond pure process indicators and will focus on effect and impact evaluation.
6. The collaboration within the JPI will move beyond Europe. In the first phase Canada and New Zealand have become partners, but the next five years will be used to broaden the scope of the JPI to new interested countries with a specific focus on Asia and the America’s.
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeCSA - Coordination and support action