13th International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA)
With the total number of vehicles steadily increasing and soon approaching one billion, the world is facing serious challenges in terms of road safety and sustainability. Consequently, the foremost issues for the automotive industry are improving safety, reducing emissions, and enhancing energy efficiency.
Smart system technologies and ICT based solutions are considered the key enablers of future mobility. Car-to-car and car-to-infrastructure communication, driver assistance systems, novel power trains and human-machine interfacing will strongly gain in importance.
The International Forum on Advanced Microsystems for Automotive Applications (AMAA) has been an exclusive showroom of R&D activities in this domain for more than a decade. In 2009, its topic will be „Smart Systems for Safety, Sustainability, and Comfort".
AMAA 2009 - Topics:
* Road and Passenger Safety
* Driver Assistance
* Power Train Efficiency
* Hybrid and All-Electric Traction
* Traffic Management
AMAA 2009 Highlights:
* Presentations on Smart Systems for the Green Car, particularly the Electrical Vehicle.
* Sessions on Road and Passenger Safety, with a special focus on Intersection Safety.
* Expert Talks on C2X, Driver Assistance, Novel Sensors and Microsystems
* Springer Conference Book with contributions from the AMAA community
* Industry exhibitions, vehicle demonstrations and poster session
* Social event on 5 May 2009
To support bilateral interaction, a pre-arranged meeting service (PAMS) will be offered by the Enterprise Europe Network Berlin-Brandenburg at the AMAA 2009. Interested participants will have the opportunity to identify potential partners for collaboration and business in advance and during the conference.For further information, programme and registration, please visit the AMAA Website: http://www.amaa.de