This training course will cover the following topics:
- Knowledge transfer obligations for universities and research organisations according to Horizon 2020 Model Grant Agreements and to other EU documents
- Compatibility of such obligations with the national legislation and with the beneficiaries’ internal regulations
- Contract research, collaborative research and other methods of transferring research results
- Rights of staff members and of other subjects (in particular students and collaborators) in knowledge transfer
- Contractual tools for knowledge transfer: establishment of spin-offs and of other types of company
- Conventions and other contractual tools for collaboration; commissioning of research
- Regulations regarding public contracts and knowledge transfer
- Economic and management tools for knowledge transfer: the business plan.
The course specifically addresses the needs of professionals and project managers who are involved in the management of H2020 projects, both in the private and the public sector. The course can be an effective tool to help participants to successfully manage projects, to further develop their internal project management strategies, while at the same time strengthening their competences in project design. It can also provide a good opportunity to network and to share good practices.
THE COURSE WILL BE HELD IN ITALIAN. Courses can also be offered in English on demand.
Dates: Tuesday 12 April (from 09:00 to 17:00); Wednesday 13 April (from 09:00 to 17:30).
COURSE FEE: €1000+VAT.
The fee includes tuition, documentation (both in printed and electronic format), certificate, morning coffees and lunches.
Course venue: Course venue: Grand Hotel Palace (Via Veneto 70 – 00187 Roma – Website: http://www.grandhotelpalacerome.com/index.php).
Deadline for registration: 5 April 2016.
For further information, detailed agenda and registration form, please refer to our website: http://www.eucore.eu/training-courses/upcoming-courses/18354-knowledge-transfer-corso-2016
Horizon 2020; Knowledge transfer; Intellectual property management; Model Grant Agreement