The workshop will introduce different enabling factors and conditions that support the development of alternative financing ecosystems, and define ideas for scenarios where these factors could be applied at national level in other European countries with the aim to develop the overall financial ecosystem.
Altfinator invites entrepreneurial ecosystem builders, policy makers, regulators, incubators and accelerators to:
a) learn best practices and regulations that have enabled SMEs to access alternative financing instruments.
b) be engaged in the discussions aiming to find/choose right means to support the development of alternative financing ecosystems in less enabling environments.
For whom is this workshop?
• National alternative finance experts
• Researchers who are active in supporting the alternative financing ecosystem
• Policy-makers responsible for access to finance and alternative finance support or promotion (incl. ministries of economic affairs/finance)
• National regulators responsible for alternative financing policies
• National support organisations that promote entrepreneurships and support SMEs regarding their access to finance
Participants will learn about the core factors for enabling alternative financing ecosystems, such as needs for regulations, collaboration with traditional financial industry and education of entrepreneurs and financial advisors. They will also learn about the differences and impact of regulations and code of conduct, including how providers can be made more credible among SMEs and the different kind of collaboration needed for further awareness and education of alternative finance.
REGISTER NOW - https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf156FdrWT9foehv17y0HZiVifx4s_o3ve7Ja8EmE8798kOYg/viewform
Altfinator's 2nd International Best Practices Workshop is followed by other two events, also hosted by the Utrecht University, addressing the topics of alternative finance and entrepreneurship, namely:
• 15 October 2019 - European alternative finance Research Conference 2019 (+ info)
• 16-17 October 2019 - 17th Interdisciplinary European Conference on Entrepreneurship Research (+ info)
If you are interested in the latest developments and trends in alternative finance you should not miss this week in Utrecht!
More information about the programme and speakers @ https://www.altfinator.eu/events/2nd-International-Best-Practices-Workshop-Enabling-Alternative-Finance-ecosystems
alternative financing, fintech, H2020, access to finance, SMEs, Policy, Entrepreneurship