This course aims at providing participants with key tools and tips to build successful Marie Curie project proposals. The thorough analysis of the proposal templates for this particular strand of Horizon 2020 will allow participants to acquire the competence needed to complete the administrative, technical and financial sections of the proposals – particularly within the framework of ITN.
Frontal lectures will always be coupled with practical exercises; furthermore, participants will be provided with examples of completed sections of proposal templates, to help them acquire basic notions for successful project elaboration and to equip them with ready-to-use and easy-to-adapt material for designing future H2020 proposals.
• Introduction to Marie Curie Actions and presentation of ITN Actions' features
• Analysis of the relevant websites (e.g. Participant Portal) and support tools made available by the European
Commission (e.g. EURAXESS) to prospective applicants and beneficiaries
• Analysis of the structure of the calls for proposals and hints to quickly identify suitable calls
• Analysis of the proposal submission procedure: functioning of the Participant Portal Submission Service
• Filling in the Administrative Forms: data of partners, ethics issues and supporting documents
• Indications to build up the technical-scientific part of the proposal: guided analysis of the application form, with
particular focus on the:
a) elaboration of the Excellence Section: identification of project objectives and structuring of Work-packages,
paying particular attention to the definition of Training and Knowledge-sharing activities
b) elaboration of the Impact Section: identification of impacts and of methods and tools for disseminating and
exploiting project results
c) elaboration of the Implementation Section: definition of project management structures, risks and
contingency measures, indicators and related means of verification
• Evaluation criteria for Marie Curie project proposals
• Practical tips to elaborate a successful proposal.
The course specifically addresses the needs of professionals and project managers who are involved in the design of Marie Curie projects, both in the private and the public sector.
THE COURSE WILL BE HELD IN ITALIAN. Courses can also be offered in English on demand.
Date: Monday 7th October 2019 (13:45 to 18:00), Tuesday 8th October 2019 (09:00 to 17:15)
COURSE FEE: See below; the amounts will be VAT charged unless exemption. It is possible to benefit from a special rate for the registration of two or more people from the same Department/Office and/or together with the registration for the course "Project management and financial reporting of ERC and Marie Curie Actions". The fee includes tuition, full documentation (both in printed and electronic format), course certificate, coffee breaks and lunches.
1) Marie Curie Actions, with particular reference to Innovative Training Networks (ITN) Call
Single tariff 1 Participant: € 700
Single tariff for 2 or more participants: € 600
2) Project management and financial reporting of ERC and Marie Curie Actions
Single tariff 1 Participant: € 1,100
Single tariff for 2 or more participants: € 1,000
Both courses 1) and 2)
Single tariff 1 Participant: € 1,500
Single tariff for 2 or more participants: € 1,400
Course venue: EU CORE Consulting (Via Santa Teresa 15, first floor, 10121 Torino.
How to reach us: http://www.eucore.eu/images/courses_2018/Piantina_Via_Santa_Teresa_15_Torino.pdf).
Deadline for registration: 30th September 2019
For further information, detailed agenda and registration form, please refer to our website: http://www.eucore.eu/training-courses/upcoming-courses/18517-progettazione-nelle-azioni-marie-curie-itn-2019
Horizon 2020, Techniques for Project Design, Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions, MSCA, Innovative Training Networks, EID, European Industrial Doctorates, EJD, European Joint Doctorates, ETN, European Training Networks