The last call for proposals of the Science with and for Society (SwafS) programme will open on 10 December 2019. Taking this into account the SiS.net network organises the SwafS Knowledge Day and Brokerage Event which will take place in Warsaw, Poland on 14-15 October 2019.
The knowledge day on day 1 will highlight all topics covered within the Horizon 2020 SwafS call for proposals and will target SwafS applicants as well as SwafS stakeholders (including NCPs). It will serve as an information day including training elements on most useful topics important for SwafS applicants.
The brokerage event on day 2 provides a matchmaking session which will give participants the opportunity to join pre-arranged meetings with other participants in order to identify possible collaborators to facilitate the setup of SwafS project consortia.
During the brokerage event coordinators actively looking for project partners will have the possibility to present their project idea during a flash presentation session.
Reasons why you should attend this event:
- to get detailed information from the European Commission representatives on the Horizon 2020 call for proposals of the Science with and for Society programme as well as Horizon Europe,
- to get practical information related to proposal preparation and evaluation procedure,
- to get to know key R&D players including researchers, representatives from CSOs and NGOs, practitioners, research programme managers as well as policy makers and research leaders,
- to meet with and listen to interesting and inspiring speakers from the SwafS field,
- to be motivated and build your visibility,
- to participate in short, sharp 20 minutes one-to-one pre-arranged meetings to foster effective international networking,
- to present, discuss and develop new project ideas at the international level,
- participants of this event will have 2 more months to prepare for the SwafS call for proposals which will open on 10 December.
SwafS, brokerage event, Citizen Science, Ethics, Gender Equality, Open Access/Open Data, Public Engagement, Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI), Science Communication, Science Education