The objective is to promote continuous improvement in QHSE performance of the upstream energy industry and stimulate activities by:
- Promoting sustainable development of European hydrocarbon energy industries.
- Advancing the capabilities for future sustainable energy systems in Europe, focused on high-quality, cost-efficient energy services, security and diversity of supply, industrial competitiveness, reduced environmental impact, enhanced safety, health, and social responsibility, based on hydrocarbon and renewable resources.
- Bringing together oil/gas/energy companies, contractors, suppliers, construction yards, consultants, class societies, RTD institutes, universities, GOs and NGOs, and facilitate dialogue in a structured but creative format.
- Developing and co-ordinating a wide range of coherent projects, in the form of: R&D activities.
- Maintaining and increasing European leadership in the field of QHSE.
Call for proposal
Fifth Energie C
See other projects for this call
Paris La Defense
Valbonene Sophia Antipolis
Paris - La Defense
Great Abington, Cambridge