DiManD aims to develop a high-quality multidisciplinary, multi-professional and cross-sectorial research and training
framework for Europe with the purpose of improving Europe’s industrial competitiveness by designing and implementing an
integrated programme in the area of intelligent informatics driven manufacturing that will form the benchmark for training
future Industrie 4.0 practitioners.
The aim is supported by the following objectives:
1. To provide a comprehensive and appropriate set of training and development activities for ESRs comprising network-wide
modules, courses and events, both technical and non-technical, and specific development activities, including the Integrated
Training and Demonstration Platform as a legacy on which future developments can be built, to elevate the status of ESRs
to become Digital Manufacturing Ambassadors.
2. To create the system framework to standardised architectures and methodologies that facilitate the development of cyberphysical production resources and the necessary ICT infrastructure that enables the seamless integration of these into
3. To design and develop a control concept and underpinning data models for autonomous behaviour adaptation of
distributed manufacturing systems based on context-aware autonomous systems.
4. To analyse and apply new ICT trends, such as Big Data, Cyber Physical Systems and Data Mining, in manufacturing
systems to enable more efficient processing of data for control and configuration and advanced diagnostics and monitoring
purposes that at the same time provide security and privacy by design without compromising the need to share data
between different organisations in the manufacturing chain.
5. To ensure that the results of the DiManD programme are effectively communicated to European industry, associations,
stakeholders (including universities, research and technology organisations), and the public domain.
Field of science
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science/big data
- /natural sciences/computer and information sciences/data science/data mining
Call for proposal
See other projects for this call
Funding SchemeMSCA-ITN-ETN - European Training Networks
20500 Arrasate Mondragon