The courses will provide multi-disciplinary and intersectoral basic concepts in three core fields:
1. Monitoring and auscultation,
2. Structural and action models and
3. Reliability, risk and decision analyses;
ranging from the design to the dismantling of the structures: bridges and wind turbines.
Lectures will be given by international professors and experts in their field followed by practical exercises and case studies in groups.
A participant who successfully has taken part in the Infrastar training school will be able to understand:
1. How to smarten the structures and its benefits.
2. How to model structural and material behaviours of civil infrastructures under loading.
3. How to develop, perform and assess structural risks and the value of structural information.
Do not miss the opportunity to meet and discuss with: Dr Odile Abraham (Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar), Dr Xavier Chapeleau (Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar), Prof. Jochen Köhler (NTNU), Dr Ernst Niederleithinger (BAM), Dr Franziska Schmidt (Université Gustave Eiffel - Ifsttar), Prof. John Dalsgaard Sørensen (AAU), Assoc. Prof. Sebastian Thöns (DTU).
Please visit https://trainingschool.infrastar.eu/training-schools/2nd-training-school/
concrete, fatigue, SHM, NDT, CWI, fibre optics, reliability, bridge, wind turbine, UHPFRC, extreme value theory, risk anaysis, monitoring, value of information