The Ministry of Higher Education and scientific research - Management Unit of R&I Program Horizon 2020, is co-organizing with the European Cooperation in Science and Technology [COST], the first COST event in Tunisia for the benefit of the R&I community.
You are Researchers, Policymakers, Public / Private enterprises or Civil society:
- Do you want to discover the opportunities offered by COST?
- Do you want to integrate a funded COST action without worrying about the design phase?
- Do you want to attend an event and leave with one or more COST Actions in hands?
- Do you want to benefit from COST activities: workshops, conferences, working group meetings, training schools, short-term scientific missions…?
- Do you want to develop an international R&I career?
For more information, please consult the concept note and the agenda:
To register, please fill in the registration form: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1agKSjKHwUL3wwEengkor8XGNzVdynibmBtOlYC4APYE
interdisciplinary, COST Actions, open space, multi-stakeholder, networks of excellence, multi-directional, skilled people