European Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition 2009, Marseille, France
The European Wind Energy Conference and Exhibition (EWEC) 2009 will take place from 16 to 19 March in Marseille, France.
EWEC brings together wind energy professionals and technical experts from all over the world. The conference programme and exhibition attract thousands of participants from Europe and beyond every year.
This year's agenda will include the following topics:
- 'Strengthening the EU policy framework: rapid integration of large quantities of wind power';
- 'Taking wind power technology to the next level';
- 'Opportunities and challenges in the new financial environment';
- 'Leading EU markets: achieving the vision';
- 'SWT (sun, wind and thermal) and hybrid systems;'
- 'European Wind Technology Platform: implementing the SRA (Strategic Research Agenda)';
- 'Emerging EU markets: 20% - dream or reality?';
- 'Reliability, materials and lubrication';
- 'Mediterranean markets: challenges and opportunities';
- 'Aerodynamics and aerocoustics';
- 'Remote sensing';
- 'Condition monitoring of turbines and components';
- 'Integration of wind power plants';
- 'Climate change policies as a driver for wind energy investments';
- 'Structural design and aeroelasticity';
- 'Integrating wind in electricity markets';
- 'Offshore market deployment and prospects';
- 'How local benefits foster public acceptance of wind energy'.For further information, please visit: