The Scientific Committee which is held under the chairmanship of Professor Jean Audouze with the support of renowned personalities is suggesting tis year a provisional programme focusing on nine main themes:
1. Research and businesses
2. Research, innovation and society
3. What policies for research and innovation?
4. The new research, development and innovation careers
5. Living better and longer in the XXIst century
6. Energy's future in the world
7. The new means of communication
8. Mobility and sustainable development
9. The Scientific matter in different forms or states
As every year, our visitors will have the opportunity to explore and analyse the role played by research and innovation, in connection with many current scientific topics highlighting in 2009:
- nanoscience and nanotechnologies: their multiple scopes of application, their benefits and potential risks
- 2009: International Year of Astronomy: an opportunity to round-up on the countless impacts of this theme
- Open Innovation in France and in Europe: What practices? What constraints?
The main media are already present organizing the event’s coverage, making dedicated areas available, with broadcasts and also creating entertainment with the organization of award ceremonies.
Many major partners, both old and new, are preparing their participation, which in many cases will involve implementing joint advertising, i.e. for both the exhibition and the congress.Catherine Gautier de La Plaine
General Commisioner of the Exhibition