• Initiate your collaborative project or become a partner in an EU project
• Networking and poster session
• International partnering meeting
Who should attend?
All European companies, universities, technology centers and research institutes active in chemistry, material science, process technologies and industrial biotechnology; Coordinators of FP7 projects; and other R&D networks/platforms.
• Nanosciences, Nanotechnologies, Materials and new Production Technologies (NMP)
• European Knowledge-based Bio-Economy (KBBE)
• Environment (water-related calls)
The brokerage event will take place at the
rue Royale 250
BelgiumMore details and registration: http://www.suschem.org