The 2009 Summer School will take place at the Main Lecture Hall, Leonardo da Vinci Building of The Abdus Salam International Centre for Theoretical Physics (ICTP), in Trieste, Italy, from 5 to 6 October 2009.
Lectures and discussions will involve DOPAMINET scientific leaders from all partner institutions together with internationally renowned speakers operating in fields related to dopaminergic neurons and Parkinson’s Disease.
- International School for Advanced Studies (SISSA) Italy
- Consorzio per il Centro di Biomedicina Molecolare (CBM) Italy
- The Riken Institute of Physical and Chemical Research (RIKEN) Japan
- Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique (CNRS) France
- Albert-Ludwigs-Universitat-Freiburg (ALU-FR) Germany
- The University of Birmingham (UoB) United Kingdom
- Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe GmbH (FZK) Germany
- Clinical Gene Networks (CGN) Sweden
- University College London (UCL), United Kingdom (accessing partner)
Registration for and attendance of the Summer School is free of charge, subject to availability (200 participants).
For further information and for registration please visit the website: http://summerschool.dopaminet.eu
The deadline for online registration is: 18 September 2009