Water projects need partners
The IRC at ZENIT, in cooperation with the German National Focal Point, is organising a Partner Mediation Event for R&D projects in water technologies at Essen on 26 and 27 February 1999.
With one of the key actions of the Fifth Framework Programme being Sustainable Management and Quality of Water, Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe is looking for innovative projects in the following fields:
- Integrated approaches for the management of water resources and wetlands;
- Development of treatment and purification technologies;
- Technologies for monitoring and prevention of pollution, protection and management of groundwater and surface water resources;
- Surveillance, early warning and communication systems;
- Technologies for the regulation of stocks and technologies for arid and semi-arid regions.
Participation is free of charge. The event is supported by the Innovation Programme of the EU. The organisers are asking for interested organisations to register as soon as possible.For more details, please contact:
Tel. +49-208-3000444; Fax +49-208-3000461