Project management is a core skill in today's fast moving research and business environment. This two-day course is demanding and intense and combines all tools and techniques into realistic and participants’ oriented simulations. The emphasis is on project management in a changing world and on appropriate project structures as well as on how to run a project on a day-to-day basis.
“Successful International Project Management I” is an invitation to participants to listen, network, experience, and apply all the offered methods and tools in order to benefit individually and improve their project work.
The following topics will be covered:
• Life cycle and conflicts in projects
• Planning techniques
• Charts, diagrams and other tools
• Project organisation
• Team building, motivation and control
• Time management principles
• Risk management
• Running projects on a day-to-day basis
• Estimating techniques, monitoring and control
• FP7 and other international projects
• Importance of intercultural issues in projects
• Lessons learned and project close
The course is beneficial to all professionals who are going to get involved in projects or have already been in projects for a couple of years and want to complete their project management tool box.
Tutor: Dr. Susanne Rahner, Director YGGDRASIL, Berlin, Germany
Venue: Helmholtz-Office, Brussels, Belgium
For further information please contact Elisabeth Gillich, firstname.lastname@example.org