The ecoDriver final event will take place on 16 - 17 March 2016 at the Mercedes-Benz Museum, in Stuttgart, Germany.
Wednesday 16 March 2016
- Arrival and registration will be from 11:00 am o and will be followed by lunch at noon.
- At 13:00 there will be Opening Keynote speeches.
- Between 14:00 and 18:00 the programme will include on-road demonstrations, as well as presentations and discussions on ecoDriver advice, its use and Human Machine Interfaces.
Thursday 17 March 2016
- The day will start at 8:30, with a welcome coffee.
- Between 9:00 and 13:00 there will be further on-road demonstrations, as well as presentation and discussion sessions on policy scenarios, deployment benefits and cost issues.
- Lunch will be provided, followed by an optional visit to the iconic Mercedes-Benz museum in the afternoon (free entry included for delegates).
ecodriving, emissions, road, transport, HMI