Industrial Technologies 2016 is the largest networking conference in the field of new production technologies, materials, nanotechnology, biotechnology and digitalisation in Europe.
More than 1.250 high level delegates are expected.
The three day conference will bring together research, industry, education, finance and policy from manufacturing and process industry and technology domains from all over Europe to identify priorities that are crucial to strengthen the European industrial innovation ecosystem:
Reasons to attend :
- Inspiring keynotes and eye-opening site visits;
- Interaction to identify priorities for the policy agenda;
- Networking with European players in research, industry, finance and policy
Call for input
- Lectures & workshops: In the Industrial Revolution track of the programme there will be room for several series of interactive lectures and workshops on the four main themes of the conference.
- Demo’s: The conference will provide an opportunity for presenting non-commercial demo’s showcasing industrial applications of new technologies. These demo’s should highlight their expected contributions to a competitive European industry and/or relevance for solving the societal challenges.
- Posters: The poster session will provide an opportunity for presenting cutting edge research results, ongoing research projects and innovative work in progress.
- Organise your own workshop on Friday June 24. If you are interested, please contact: Annelieke van der Giessen, TNO, E firstname.lastname@example.org
Stay tuned : visit our website and subscribe to the newsletter: www.industrialtechnologies2016.eu – follow us on Twitter: @IndTech16, Facebook: Industrial Technologies 2016
Contacts : http://www.industrialtechnologies2016.eu/contact
The conference is organised under the Dutch Presidency of the Council of the European Union, It has received funding from the EU Programme for Research & Innovation, Horizon 2020.